Wednesday, May 30, 2012

meet and greet.!










Another mall tour with America’s Next Top Model 1st runner-up Alison Harvard and Dominique Reighard 

here in the Philippines. They’re promoting Bench Co. the new perfume “Impalpable” with Michael Cinco. 

They also ramp in the Philippine Fashion Week. Let me tell you my feelings. Haha :)) My friend and I waited 

them. OMG! :)) When they came out, we start screaming and screaming a non-stop screaming. That was 

insane and surprisingly. I cheer Alison’s name, because I really love her. She is one of my idol and favorite in 

the TV show ANTM. She is very glamorous girl. She is funny and loves to dealing with us. I love her bigger 

eyes, it was attractive and one of her assets. I was so really happy. I enjoyed the day because I meet my 

idol. After that, I am so tired because of too much shouting. LOL :)) well Dominique Reighard is really beautiful 

as well. They are both flawless and really sexy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment