Monday, June 4, 2012

my best friend and i :)








Our conversation through SKYPE.. :)) We feel near to each other.




my Glamour bhest :)




Friends Forever
Dianne Rivera

I’ll be always on your side
When the problem comes, I’ll be there
In all your secrets, I’m the one you could give your trust
For the reason, I am your best friend.

It’s been a long time of our friendship
Almost all day we’ve been together
In times of loneliness and even happiness
Really never forget the piece.

We promise to be friends forever
Between of us nothings going to change
Wherever we will go, nothing to be have forgotten
Bring the promise, anywhere we travel.

The time comes you have to leave me
I hope when you left, don’t forget me.
The promise made, keep in your mind
So you always feel me that I’m on your heart.

My dear friend, I’ll wait for you
On your return, bring the excitement.
Such a true friend, you did not broke
The promise we made and the rope of friendship.

-----
Dedicated to: Jhoanne Concepcion
:)) miss her

No comments:

Post a Comment